Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Kirk Jarrett, Fir Tree Barn, Fishpool Hill, Bristol, BS10 6SW
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us refers to Kirk Jarrett
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Kirk Jarrett reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
Kirk Jarrett has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Kirk Jarrett will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Kirk Jarrett, its employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Kirk Jarrett such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Kirk Jarrett
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Kirk Jarrett and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the Website is provided on an “as is” basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.emergencylocksmithbristol.net Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
As soon as an order arrives a confirmation will be sent via e-mail or telephone at the earliest opportunity and as soon as payment is received, your items will be dispatched to you on our next mailing day. It is very rare that it would not be within 48 hours and is usually on the same day.
Our Standard shipping charges are for ‘Air Mail -Small Packet’ delivery via UK Royal Mail and this normally takes 3/4 days to Europe, 5/7 days to USA and maybe an extra day or two to the Far East, Australia.
UK deliveries are sent ‘First Class’, so expect to receive your package the following day.
Refund / Cancelation Policy
How to cancel orders before you receive your product.
If you placed your order in the last 24 hours and wish to cancel it, please email us
with your order number, the date of purchase, your full name and address.
N.B. You will find your order number on your confirmatory email.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the following items are non-cancellable, non-returnable & non-refundable (unless faulty):
- Written e-papers and e-books which have been downloaded
- Postage & packaging costs (if an item has already been dispatched).
What if my order’s already been dispatched?
Because we like to dispatch our products as soon as possible, sometimes we may have dispatched your order before you call or email. In that case, please wait for your product to arrive and follow the instructions on the invoice you receive with your product.
Kirk Jarrett is currently unable to offer exchanges.
Returns & Refunds
Offset Warehouse’s returns policy
We want you to be happy with the goods and services that you receive from our us. We will refund goods purchased from our site, as long as the following requirements are met:
- You have seven days, from the receipt of goods, in which you can refund your order.
- You MUST inform us that you require a refund within seven days.
- Purchases are returned in good condition and in original packaging, where appropriate, unless faulty.
- You must NOT destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty, before arrangements have been discussed with us.
- The cost of return postage will be at your expense unless the goods are faulty.
Please note that the following items are non-cancellable, non-returnable & non-refundable (unless faulty):
- Written e-papers and e-books which have been downloaded
- Postage & packaging costs (if an item has already been dispatched)
Refunds will be made to you within 28 days of receipt of the returned goods, as long as you have followed all of the procedures and timeframes above and below.
Refunds will be made to your credit or debit card only, via Paypal, Kirk Jarrett’s online payment facility. Please note, this may mean your payment is refunded into your own Paypal account, depending on your own Paypal settings.
How to return a product
- It is essential to initially notify us by contacting us if you wish to cancel, return or refund your order. Please ensure that you agree with us when and how you will return the goods (unless such requirements are clearly stated in the order confirmation or invoice) before the end of the seven-day period (or such other period which may apply). If you believe the goods are faulty, then you must explain this at this time.
- Then please follow the instructions stated on the invoice you received with the product.
- You must NOT destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty.
- You must return the goods appropriately packed. Please obtain proof of postage. Please note, the costs of return postage will be at your expense unless the goods are faulty. Please include with the returned goods your full contact details, a note stating the reason for return and specify any exchange you wish to make to return the item.
- Once we have received the returned product, and subject to the terms of this policy, and terms & conditions for shoppers on this website, we will then issue a refund of your order payment.
This information summarises the main terms of our returns policies. However, we do not warrant or guarantee that the information set out above will apply to the goods or services you have purchased. You must check the product’s relevant information before purchase. To find out a specific product’s return policies please contact us. We are not responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or damages you may suffer in relation to the information set out above, our returns or refunds policies or in relation to any goods or services you purchase or return.